Face Painting makes the party more fun!!!

Children have a different perception of the world and for them getting face painted is more important than birthday cake. They will stand in line and watch me work for hours. Then, once they have their "face on", they become the character that I have painted. Little boys truly become super heroes, like Batman, or evil villains like Darth Maul, for a day. Girls just like to keep taking my mirror and will stare at themselves like there is nobody else in the world. I can see that they really believe they are a princess or a cat. It such a delight to be able to transform some little person into something completely different...and to watch their imaginations take over is priceless.




This is the greatest job and I am so blessed to be a successful, professional entertainer. I love that I can proudly say that I am a Face Painter.

To have an ARTovator entertain at your party then please text or call:
949.357.0557

www.ARTovator.com

Comments

Popular Posts