Quality Hair Stylist in Irvine

It is really difficult to find a hair stylist that is not only good with hair but with your psyche too. My hair stylist has become one of my very good friends and always makes me feel good inside and out. She has taught me how to forgive and is one of the most positive people that I know. Gita Asgari is a super person!



I met Gita through a friend of mine and we just clicked right away, when we found that we share a similar quest for knowledge and for finding ways to help others. Gita certainly takes the cake when it comes to someone who is truly altruistic in nature. She volunteers frequently at the local soup kitchens where she not only helps feed the homeless, but makes the food for them as well. If only we could have more people on our planet like Gita. I am so honored to be her friend and really enjoy sitting down and talking to her about life. She is very philosophical and has a genuine concern for all creatures of Earth.

If you are in need of high quality hair service then you must go see Gita Asgari. She does eyebrow threading, Brazilian blowouts, tinting, coloring, styling, and made me look like a superstar. She will also give you 20% off your first visit. Visit her website here:  BeautyMagic.us

Thanks for your support.


Beauty Magic
(949) 355-3949

Comments

Popular Posts