Tracy the Face Painter


Face Painting with Love!
949.357.0557
My new website!

It's been a while since I blogged anything, which just means that I have been super busy and that is always a good thing. Right?
face painter 949 irvine


I have been super busy - mainly face painting for numerous birthday parties in Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Dana Point, RSM, Tustin, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, San Clemente, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch, Coto de Caza, and Costa Mesa. That's why they call me Tracy The Face Painter.

Other than that I've also been face painting at different Farmer's Markets throughout Orange County. Sundays are my biggest market days, as I am the exclusive face painter at the Great Park in Irvine. This market is huge and has plenty of lunch choices, should you choose to sit and eat, including live music. The vendors offer a wide selection of products from clothing to handmade soaps. There is also a balloon twister who uses Helium in his balloon animals, so they float above your head. I don't know about you but I had never seen that before. The Great Park also has a hot air balloon, which is free to ride in. I have been up twice and it is quite thrilling, especially when the wind blows. Yikes! They give you a pager while you wait your turn, and you can take the shuttle from the balloon to the market to shop while you wait.

I have also been working on creating a new website which showcases all my latest face painting. It is now up and running! Check it out at:  www.ARTovator.com and call me if you need a face painter 949.357.0557. Also a special thanks to Silly Farm for providing such a great web site where I can purchase my supplies. www.SillyFarm.com

Comments

Popular Posts