My new website!

It's been a while since I blogged anything, which just means that I have been super busy and that is always a good thing. Right?

I have been busy. I've been face painting at different Farmer's Markets throughout Orange County. On Fridays I paint at a market in Rancho Santa Margarita by Lowes. It is a small market but their selection is quite exclusive, and besides, people always say that size doesn't matter.

On Saturdays I paint in Dana Point at a market on PCH, by Hennessy's Tavern. I have made some really wonderful friendships there and learned all there is to know about orchids. I also discovered that I can drink coffee again as long as it is made with alkaline water. Yippee!

Sundays are my biggest market days, as I paint at the Great Park in Irvine. This market is huge and has plenty of lunch choices, should you choose to sit and eat, including live music. The vendors offer a wide selection of products from clothing to handmade soaps. There is also a balloon twister who uses Helium in his balloon animals, so they float above your head. I don't know about you but I had never seen that before. The Great Park also has a hot air balloon, which is free to ride in. I have been up twice and it is quite thrilling, especially when the wind blows. Yikes! They give you a pager while you wait your turn, and you can take the shuttle from the balloon to the market to shop while you wait.

I have also been working on creating a new website which showcases all my latest face painting. It is now up and running! Check it out at:  www.ARTovator.com

And please think of me for your next birthday party, Halloween event or any special function. My body art is amazing and I live to create.

Comments

Popular Posts