Notorious!

In February I heard about a competition taking place for face painters and body artists. The ad said that David Lynch was looking for artists to submit their photos of painted faces or hands. I followed the submission guidelines and entered 3 of my best hand painted faces. I was informed to watch the live performance of Duran Duran in LA on March 23, 2011 to see if my face was chosen.

I watched and was so excited to see that one of my 3 submissions WAS chosen. I was so excited that I ran through the house screaming "Duran Duran!". I couldn't believe they chose my very own hand painted design. Out of who knows how many entries I was selected. What a thrill! What an honor! My face ended up being shown on a 30 foot screen behind the band while they performed live at the Mayan Theater in Los Angeles.

This is such a thrill and of course a great addition to my portfolio. It seems that my little face painting/ body art business, ARTovator, is growing everyday. Thanks David Lynch and Duran Duran!

Comments

Popular Posts