Free To Move About the Country...

As I have mentioned before that I am a single mom, and along with this grand title comes the extra exasperating task of finding ways and means to get things for FREE! Now, believe it or not, I have found lots of specials treats (pat on the back) for me and my family to enjoy.

One of my most favorite web sites, one that I have been a member of since 1998, is MyPoints. This is where you can cash out your rewards for gifts like a $100 Macy*s gift card or $50 for Best Buy, all by simply clicking on an email link that they send to you on a daily basis. I don't even read the emails but just scroll down to find the "5 point" button and click. When I reach an amount like 6500 then I cash out for my gift card, which usually comes in about 2-3 weeks in the mail. I have always received my gift card and that is why I continue to follow this routine and collect. You can also go shopping at any of the major stores that they have listed and get more points for doing so. For example, sometimes I purchase DVD's off Ebay, and so I first go to MyPoints and then follow through to their site where I then accumulate more points. I love it!

Another one of my tricks for finding free products and giveaways is through a very popular site called HeyItsFree. The author of this site has a fun sense of humor and posts daily about any free products or codes available. I have been going to Redbox and Blockbuster for over 3 years now and have never paid for a movie thanks to HIF! I also receive great promotions on new face lotions, toothpaste, hair shampoo etc. Sometimes there are cool stickers, or even a personalized coffee mug for your pleasure. Try it! I have learned and gained so much thanks to them.

There are also other sites like SendEarnings or InBoxDollars, where I am also a member. These however require much more work in order to gain a measily little check of $20. It does work though and twice I have deposited my earnings from slaving away at clicking on those pesky little email links. There is a third one, but they are not so easy to get into, and I think that you have to be invited. Obviously I was and I have earned many hotel night stays thanks to E-Rewards. They are very strict though and you have to be honest in answering surveys on different topics.

I hope this helps you find some great ways of adding to your clutter or simply sample new face lotion. Either way I am sure that once again the one and only ARTovator has worked for the benefit of the species. Happy Easter, Happy Earthday, and goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts