Welcome to the Diva Lab

I used to be known by the name Lady Mystery, as I was very much involved in the Electronic music scene and produced a TV show for a while called Future (MIX). I even wrote a song called "I Love My DJ", which was purely a love song, a sort of an ode to a DJ.


Now since my information is so easily available all over the internet I feel that I am no longer a lady of Mystery. A small problem arose from this invasion of privacy in that I started a business in 2005 called "Mystery Art". Obviously the name was based on the fact that my pseudonym was Mystery and I am an artist.


Today I resort to my given name of Tracy and since I am such high maintenance (according to my friends and family), I favor the title Diva, along with all its glamour and glitz. My company still does the same work here in our little laboratory and we are now commonly known as the Diva Lab. We are still producing hi-tech web sites and still working for the benefit of the species!

Comments

Popular Posts